Business Development / Product Manager
We are seeking Business Development Candidates who are looking for an exciting and challenging career opportunity with at least 2 years of selling experience with a proven track record of Business Development to OEM Companies. Responsibilities will include developing relationships and business opportunities with active and prospective customers and be a contributing and integral member of the North America Market team. He/she will interface internally with operations and technology team members and externally with partners, clients, vendors, etc.
- Account responsibility includes cultivating business relationships through regular client contacts and dialogs with both active and prospective customers—requiring considerable travel.
- Provide viable solutions to active and prospective customers on topics of product, manufacturing and energy codes.
- Provide technical and application engineering support services.
- Based on market assessment, recommend new product(s) that are a strategic fit and will create sustainable growth for the company.
- Assure efficient and timely problem-solving responses.
- Staying current on market, competition and industry trends and technological advancements to assure company maintains competitive edge.
- Making sales presentations and proposals.
- Participate and assist in national and regional trade shows as required.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational and professional organizations, maintaining personal networks and reading professional publications.
- Work as part of a global multi-cultural team.
- Limited international travel required (passport necessary) in addition to extensive domestic travel.
Your required Qualifications:
- Undergraduate (or Graduate) degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering.
- Business Development Skills: at least 2 years of outside selling experience and a proven track record of prospecting and closing new business.
- Must be a self-starter with out-going personality and desire to meet and establish business relationships with new people.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team oriented environment.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills a must.
- Entrepreneurial nature, goal oriented and customer focused.
- Expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Prior knowledge and experience in the residential and/or commercial window and door industry will be a plus, but not required.
- We offer you a diverse range of tasks in a dynamic team and personal as well as specialized development possibilities in a growth oriented company.
- Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and educational background that includes salary, annual variable compensation, health insurance plans, 401K, paid holidays and vacation.
- Provides a model for flexible work time to create a work-life balance.
- Opportunities for continuous training and development.
- Being part of and working in a global network.
Travel required: at least 50%
Please send your full application to the following:
Technoform Glass Insulation North America, Inc.