Industrial Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician performs preventative, predictive and reactionary maintenance related to operations, machinery, equipment, and automation systems. Provides input to proposed capital purchases and maintains spare part inventories. Modifies, rebuilds and installs capital equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on plant equipment.
- Assemble, test, and operate machine to verify corrections caused by any malfunction. Maintain and lubricate machine tools and equipment.
- Trouble-shoot equipment breakdown, and is responsible to maintain spare parts inventory and maintenance records.
- Plan, prepare, and revise any equipment issues, new projects and safety issues to insure cost effective methods and materials are used to complete the task in a timely manner.
- Complete new equipment installation
- Repair broken machinery and equipment using the proper tools, and insure all safety precautions are implemented before starting the task.
Your required Qualifications:
- Previous mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment and machinery
- Will be knowledgeable in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic troubleshooting, and lock out/tag out procedures
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, integrity, exhibit sound and accurate judgement, and follow all safety policies and procedures
- We offer you a diverse range of tasks in a dynamic team and personal as well as specialized development possibilities in a growth oriented company.
- Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and educational background that includes salary, annual variable compensation, health insurance plans, 401K, paid holidays and vacation.
- Provides a model for flexible work time to create a work-life balance.
Please send your full application to the following:
Technoform Glass Insulation North America, Inc.