IT Systems Administrator
1. To help the organisation operate more efficiently and effectively
2. Manage the overall IT infrastructure, review & give recommendations to upkeep and/or upgrade systems security & performance.
3. Provide inhouse technical support (levels 1-3) to small group of end-users.
4. Ensure data integrity, systems security & compliance with IT policies.
5. Support knowledge sharing -ensure technical documentations are up-to-date.
1. Administer servers, provide helpdesk & systems support (mainly on Windows Domain platform).
2. Perform administration of user accounts, monitoring & fine-tuning of systems.
3. Address security threats -ensure IT resources are patched up-to-date.
4. Develop & maintain technical documentation, guidelines and procedures.
1. Minimum Diploma in IT related disciplines; preferably with Degree and/or IT vendor certifications.
2. Minimum 1- 2 years’ technical support experience (levels 2 to 3) in systems administration of servers & management of internetworking devices; Minimum 1 year’s technical support experience (level 1) in corporate IT Helpdesk.
3. Preferably with working knowledge of Windows Servers 2008/2012 (AD/DNS/DHCP), Servers & Desktop Virtualisation (VMware), Storage Servers & internetworking at distributed branch offices.
4. Perferably with knowledge of Lotus Notes, Enterprise Data Backup, Software Patch management, IT Security & Internetworking (VPN firewall, switch & router).
5. Non-essentials but advantageous (‘nice to have’): ERP, Manufacturing, Hybrid VoIP PBX, CCTV, Video Conferencing, Data Centre management, SQL server, .Net framework (C#), Web development.
6. Self-starter with good sense of ownership & attention to detail.
7. Ideally, s/he is a positive & pro-active generalist; enjoys being resourceful & flexibility/personal growth of small IT team.
8. Good communicator in English, Cantonese and Standard Chinese (Putonghua).
9. Willing to collaborate with co-workers from Foshan/Shenzhen/Suzhou/Singapore. Little travelling required -occasional day trips to Shenzhen office.
Interested parties, please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com (It will treated with strict confidence & used for recruitment-related purposes only).